Our Privacy Promise
- We promise to collect, use and store your personal data in a safe and secure way.
- We promise to only use your personal data for the specific purposes stated.
- We promise to keep you informed about how we use your information.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Bartenders Collective collects personal information about you when you use http://www.bartenderscollective.co.uk/. Bartenders Collective is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services. Whenever you provide such information we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your information will be kept in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle.
What information will we collect about you?
When you use http://www.bartenderscollective.co.uk/ to submit a booking enquiry, we will collect the following information about you:
- Email address
- Phone number
When you use http://www.bartenderscollective.co.uk/ to join the mailing list, we will collect the following information about you:
Bartenders Collective collects information about how you use http://www.bartenderscollective.co.uk/ via our website and the device(s) that you use to access the service. This includes collecting unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are numbers that uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet. For more information, see our section on ‘cookies’.
How will Bartenders Collective use the information it collects about me?
- To respond to booking enquiries that you submit through our online booking form.
Your information will be handled and used by staff managing http://www.bartenderscollective.co.uk/ and marketing communications.
We will keep your information within Bartenders Collective except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
How long will Bartenders Collective keep my information?
Your personal details for marketing communications will be retained for a period of three years from the date of your last interaction with the marketing communication (i.e. opening an email or clicking on a link within the email) at which point all of your personal details is removed from our systems.
Where you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages about Bartenders Collective we will keep this information about you until you tell us otherwise. This is to ensure that we don’t send you any further marketing communications in error.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact Bartenders Collective using the following contact details.
Privacy & Cookies
– If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from Bartenders Collective, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you choose to disable all cookies we cannot guarantee the performance of our websites and some features may not work as expected.
Changes to this privacy notice
We will keep this privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates here. At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.